Advanced Epi Materials and Devices Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://advancedepi.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Advanced Epi Materials and Devices Ltd, a registered in England under company number 9849789.
Registered address: Rural Innovation Centre, Avenue H, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, CV8 2LG.
We are regulated by the Governing law of England and Wales
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
- What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- b) The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 11 will tell you how to do this.
- c) The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 12 to find out more.
- d) The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 12 to find out more.
- e) The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- f) The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- g) The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us me for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- h) Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 12.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- What Data Do You Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Payment information;
- IP address;
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- the requirements of our business and the services provided;
- any statutory or legal obligations;
- the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data;
- the lawful grounds on which we based our processing;
- the types of personal data we have collected;
- the amount and categories of your personal data; and
- whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other means.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
- Can I Withhold Information?
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any personal data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 12. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
- How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Tatyana Vakulenko
Email address: Info@advancedepi.com
Telephone number: 07761304613
Postal Address: Rural Innovation Centre, Avenue H, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, CV8 2LG.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our my business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Website Terms and Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Content”||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Advanced Epi Materials and Devices Ltd, a company registered in England under company number: 9849789, whose registered address is RIC, Avenue H, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, CV8 2LG.|
- Information About Us
- Our Site, advancedepi.com, is owned and operated by Advanced Epi Materials and Devices Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number: 9849789, whose registered address is RIC, Avenue H, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Our VAT number is GB 252335720.
- We are governed by the law of England & Wales.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 and 4.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print one copy of any pages from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, advancedepi.com. Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission.
- Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- The content restrictions in sub-Clause 5.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 5.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.
- Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- Privacy and Cookies
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at https://advancedepi.com/contact.
- Communications from Us
- If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 5 business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Data Protection
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 16.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.